Wednesday 23 February 2011

Weaving in music

As I make the characters and sets, I'm hunting all the time for the right music for the film. One can describe the sound as another character, and it's crucial to have noises that work. I'm losing myself today in this song:

While rifling through this record label.

And thinking of this song:
We have tricky requirements. We need hissing and clanking and industrial noises, whistles and violins and accordions, and of course we need a love song - that should be as central to the song as the melody.
I've created a Spotify playlist to gather tracks. Please add music if you feel moved to do so!

Steam*lust*punk playlist

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Spotify isn't available in the U.S. That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Kris? Wow. Damn. I'll try and find another way of sharing a playlist.

    ReplyDelete